Sunday, August 2, 2009

Five A Day

Posted by Mollie at 9:59 AM
(Idea taken from Couponing To Disney)

Since many companies have websites, but do not have freebie/coupon offers, I'm going to try writing to several of my favorite companies via the 'contact us' form, and see what happens! Every day (or every other day, depending on my work schedule), I will post 5 companies to try writing to- I'll keep a running tab of what they say, and what they send, if anything. I have to go grocery shopping later today, and I plan to write to some of the companies we frequently buy products from.

Todays List:
Skintimate
Turkey Hill
Edy's
Hostess
Welchs


Want more places to write to? Check out this list!

0 comments on "Five A Day"

 

Freebie Fan Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help