Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Candy Shoppe

Posted by Mollie at 8:21 PM
The Shop:
Just in case you can't tell, I love all things related to pastries, cookies, sweets, etc. So when i found the Candy Shoppe, I was really excited! Candice created a hand made line of jewelery that looks good enough to eat! She has managed to mix stunning high quality miniatures with playful jewelery to create the perfect gift for anyone thats a fan of all things sweet!

The first item i saw while browsing through The Candy Shoppe was this adorable Pink Cake Square Ring. Its playful and pretty, and will totally bring whimsy to anyones personal style. Often times, such products sell for high prices. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this ring was priced at $5.00! This is sure to become a favorite accessory. Teens could wear this with a t-shirt and jeans, and Moms could totally wear this ring anytime to brighten up an outfit.

Looking for something with a bit more pop then a ring? How about this delicious Vanilla Cake with Strawberries Necklace to bring something sweet to your outfit! I love how detailed this little miniature is- just looking at it is enough to bring back memories of yummy cake and frosting! The cake is slightly larger then a penny, so it won't be overwhelmingly huge around your neck. It is the perfect balance of style and fun! The price is a real steal at $6.50- who could say no to something so cute?

The Interview:

Where did you get the idea to create jewelery out of miniatures?
I always loved small toys when i was younger like Polly Pockets, so this just happen to fit with my style and I started makeing the jewelry and people would start asking me where I got my ring, after that I relized poeple wanted them and thats when I opened my shop.

If you were giving someone a gift, which item would you choose and why?
thats hard becuase it depends on who I was giving it to. If it was to my best friend Lynn I would give her a pink cupcake, since we always bake cupcakes together and she loves pink :)

Which product is your personal favorite?
Any of the sushi items :)

Why are these sweet jewelery creations perfect for everyone?
They are perfect becuase who doesn't like sweets and you don't have to worry about going to the gym after!

What other materials do you work with besides miniatures?
Fimo, and resin

How are the items packaged, and can you request gift wrapping?
All my items come with a little note I write something diffrent for every person, I have a little cute bag with flowers and my card as well. They could ask for gift wrapping, but the bag I put my items in are like gift wrapping.


The Giveaway:
Candice wants you to see how awesome her items are for yourself! She is giving away not one, but TWO necklace and ring jewelery sets!

The first set is an adorable Apple Pie Ring, with matching Apple Pie Necklace!

The second set is Party Pie Slice Ring, with matching Party Pie Necklace!

How To Enter:
1.Visit The Candy Shoppe and check out all the great products.
2.Come back here and leave me a comment telling me about your favorite item!
Be sure to include:
-Your Name
-Your e-mail address
-Your Favorite Product

Additional Entries:
-Blog about this giveaway for ONE additional entry (provide a link)
-Add my button to your blog roll for ONE additional entry (link me to the page)
-If you purchase any items from The Candy Shoppe during this contest, you will receive an additional FIVE entries! (I will verify this with Candice)

Contest Ends: 7/21/09 at 12:00 PM Central Time
Winners will be e-mailed within 24 hours of the contest's end. Winners will need to e-mail me back with their address within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected. Winners will be chosen via Randomizer- the first # picked will receive the first gift set, and the second # picked will receive the second gift set. Winners will also be posted on the blog after they have been confirmed. Good Luck!

~Contest is now over, winners will be announced once they are confirmed~

9 comments on "The Candy Shoppe"

Kawaii L.O.V.E on July 15, 2009 at 3:21 AM said...

Hey there!

-Ding
-love_tzeyi@hotmail.com
-I love the Sake Phone Charm so much! =) it`s so cute!

Just Stuff on July 21, 2009 at 5:59 AM said...

Beth
baggz1971 at gmail dot com
Menu Magnet

Shawna L. on July 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM said...

oh my goodness you are very talented :o) how cute is everything!!!!
I like the Pie on the platter Necklace.
Shawna Lewis
weloveourdogs@juno.com
310 N 55th E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402

Shawna L. on July 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

Oh I have to i say I love the pancake necklace too!!!
Shawna Lewis
weloveourdogs@juno.com

amanda on July 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM said...

I like the sushi earrings.
oheeyore at hotmail dot com

TZel on July 21, 2009 at 5:51 PM said...

These are so very cute! I love the Cheesecake Necklace for my daughter and the chocolate chip cookie earrings for me! Thanks!

Froso on July 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM said...

Hello –

I wanted to let you know about our latest FREE product program to share with your readers -- this time for Gain with Febreze Freshness (Massive 100 oz bottles!) which just hit store shelves this week.
We send it to you for free and all we ask for in return is a review of the product. More details on the program can be found here: http://www.expotv.com/make/tryology

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks Again,
Froso
Froso@expotv.com

Lee on July 28, 2009 at 2:39 AM said...

Fancy Floral Sliced Cake Ring is my favorite!
(By the way, I'm Anne Marie's friend!)

lee_fink@yahoo.com

Jynxed on July 28, 2009 at 2:45 AM said...

~Anne Marie
~ x.-loveatfirstbite-.x@hotmail.com
~ The portable goldfish tank necklace! So cute!

Lee found your blog on her own! I loled :D

 

Freebie Fan Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help